Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jordan's Birthday!











Happy birthday Jordan we love you!

On October 21st Jordan turned 12 years old!!! I can't believe how old he is getting. He wanted to go to Golden Coral for dinner and these are just some of the desert selections he chose. He got a much wanted scooter (which we ended up having to upgrade to a bigger size for him.) Sometimes when I shop for my kids I don't remember how big they actually are! We also were able to visit with Grandma & Grandpa Cottam and Brian, Sandi & Kids the weekend after his birthday. We had an icecream cake from Dairy Queen and celebrated Jordan and My Mom's birthday.....Don't worry Mom I won't tell anyone how old you are!

1 comment:

Jensen Family said...

Hope he had a great Birthday! Look at all that $$ he got! Love your blog background, I almost changed mine to that, then I realized that was what you had!!