Monday, November 10, 2008

Time Out For Women and Girls!

I was so excited when I got a call from the Young Women's group in my old ward and they said they were coming to Phoenix to go to "Time out for women and girls" and asked me if I would go with them! Of course I said YES!
Everything was put together so well and even the tickets were cute! I got to take Kaylee with me she was also excited to see all the girls from our old ward.
Some of the messages and sayings:
I CAN DO HARD THINGS (Jenny Jordan Frogley)
DON'T LET 3RD PARTY INTERFERENCE RUIN YOUR COMMUNICATION WITH HEAVENLY FATHER (Laurel Christensen) she told of when she crashed 3 cell phones only to find out it was from 3rd party interference from her facebook she downloaded to her cell phone. She talked about things we let interfere with our communication with Heavenly Father.
YOU CAN FIND ANSWERS TO ANYTHING YOU NEED HELP WITH IN THE SCRIPTURES (John Hilton III) He told us a funny story about how he met this girl he really liked and she wouldn't give him the time of day so he turned to the scriptures and they ended up getting married. It was so interesting listening to him the way he used the scriptures made me wish I had a fourth his knowledge.






Aren't these the cutest bags! We were so excited when they handed them out as we walked in!




We got our bags signed by Jenny Frogley! She was so cool she was Kaylee's favorite singer! She was so nice when Kaylee got a picture with her she said Kaylee reminded her of her daughter. Jenny had everyone up and dancing and singing Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!



This is Hilary Weeks we loved the stories she shared with us and her facial expressions.


Sherri Call was very pregnant but that didn't stop her! Listening to her songs are like listening to a story.



I took this one for my boys! This is Abe Mills he is the lead singer for Jericho Road. He was so funny we loved his attempt at break dancing!


Trudy suprised us all when Jenny Frogley had everyone in a contest for the best dancing Trudy jumped on her chair and started rocking out!!! The girls think she's the coolest and I have to agree with them! What other Young Women leader would you see doing that??????


This ones for you Sandi, I thought you'd like to see a picture of the Moon's baby! It was so cool when Tammy showed up!



I had one of the best times! It was so hard saying goodbye to them all. What a fun group they are, I miss them so much I hope we can do it again next year!

2 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

I want to do it next year also!! How cute the Moon's baby is. How are they doing? I'm so jealous that I couldn't go. I could use a spiritual uplift like that!!

Jensen Family said...

Oh my gosh sounds like so much fun! I definitely need something like that! If you go next year tell me I want to come!