Monday, November 3, 2008

*****Tagged*****

~Quirks~* List 6 quirks that you have that your friends and family may not know about*

1. Unlike Christy I loveeeeeee my feet rubbed by my hubby. When I'm really stress out that's the best way to relax!

2. I hate apple cider!!!! When I was a teenager, Halmark was giving it out free and the lady gave so much to me and my friends that by the time I was done I wanted to puke. It's always stayed with me but now I like the smell just don't want to drink it!

3. I love to have a clean house and it's not usually dirty, but I have a problem with clutter spots. So I'm always going through important things and I'll put them where I won't forget.....ha ha..... then when I need them I search for hours trying to remember where they are!

4. I know this one is grossssss but I can't stand white pimples!!!!! If one of my kids have one it drives me insane until they go pop it. Infact when my kids were babys they would drive me crazy tell I would pop it! I know pretty wierd but please if you ever see one on me LET ME KNOW !

5. I found out I'm a control freak mother. I have a very hard time the older they get letting them make there own decisions. If only they'd listen to me things would be so much better! HaHa

6. I have a hard time in large groups. It's like I'm lost in the crowd, and all the noise makes it so hard to stay focused! I could probably go a whole night without saying a word....infact if David's with me I hate for him to leave me!

Ok that was torture.....thanks a lot Lindsay! I tagged anyone who reads this especially you Sandi, Kristi, Kimmi, and Angela!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love my feet rubbed too - I love getting pedicures, it's so relaxing! Umm control freak? No, Not you! LOL I actually never think of you as a control freak. :)

Unknown said...

I would have never thought you to be a control freak either.... So glad Lindsay made us realize our weirdness/problems things that drive us crazy....

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Yay, you made yours un-private so I can peak:). So where did you end up buying your house? I am in Gilbert if you ever need anything. Your kids are so cute and you'll have to give me some tips on de-cluttering....I struggle SO much with that one. Anyway, this is Jolyn (McNeil), if you want into my blog just email me at cavey@cox.net and I will send an invtie! (my word verification says "andeat"....i thought that was funny)

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

What? Control freak? I would have never guessed. Ha Ha
I think we are a lot alike. If I ever have a zit tell me as well!









./

Jensen Family said...

Geez I was waiting for my google reader to tell me when you posted next and it never did cuz you were private, so sorry I am a little behind on leaving you comments! Anyway I never knew we were so much alike! I love my feet rubbed by Daniel only, I hate those white pimples and I am always popping them on my kids, and I keep my house clean except those clutter places! How funny that you consider being a control freak, I think I will be like that too when my kids get more independent!