Sunday, December 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPERWOMAN!!!!


Today is my sister Sandi's Birthday!!! I hope she had a good one. This is about the only picture I was able to find of her I think she hides from the camera!
So let's see why do we think she's a superwoman......
*Mother of six
*Mom of teenagers!!(need we say more)
*Mom of three little ones!!!(calgon take her away)
*Wife of a busy husband
*Older sister to three-which we are very thankful for her good example!
*Primary President(Yikes-need we say more)
*Super blogger
*Super partier
*Always looks beautiful
*Super humble
*Loving
*Caring
*The best friend you can ask for
*Funny
*Intelligent
*And looks great for only being 27 (man...I hope I look that good when I'm that old)!!!!
So Sandi thanks for being such a great person, but especially for being My Older Sister!

6 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Dito to everything you said! Sandi is like Superwoman!! Very cute post and I'm jealous I didn't think to do it!!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Oh my gosh! I'm crying! You guys are the greatest too! The picture is really gross though! I don't feel like a supperwoman. Just a regular "Help me make it through this woman!" Ha Ha!

Skousen Seven said...

Kudos!! I couldn't have asked for a better friend than Sandi. She is always there for me and anyone who can put up with me has got to be pretty darn special!!!
Hope your family has a great and Merry Christmas!

Hurt Family said...

Tame more photos. Have a marry christmas we are leaving town on a farry boat to go to haines for christmas. love ya

Unknown said...

you have such a way with words... Sandi is superwoman and someone that everyone can look up to...
Happy birthday Sandi...

Ross and Sherry said...

Sandi Rocks!! Tami, that was well said! Here's to Sisterhood!!