Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Mom Said it Happens in Three's! Well we are past 3 and I'm ready for it to stop!

So after a crazy week the weekend wasn't much better! Someone(I won't mention any names because he'd kill me) backed into the neighbors car on Sat. and if that wasn't enough Troy broke his tooth Sunday night! (Oh and Monday was when our trailer burned down so three biggies right in a row)

I know these aren't very good pictures but they are off of my cell phone since I can't find my cord for my camera! Poor guy was so tuff! It was kind of funny when he told me because he came walking up and had his mouth covered and said "Mom I think I need to go to the dentist" I wasn't sure what he was talking about until he moved his hand!!!! Yikes yep he did need to see the dentist, but I still want to know how you fall and break your tooth off and not even get one scratch on your face???? He was lucky to get right into the doctors monday and get it fixed!

6 comments:

Ross and Sherry said...

Hope Troy is doing better. Tell him to watch his step.. no more racing to beat mom's time. ;o)

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Enough is enough! I pray good things come your way now!!!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Oh! I forgot to tell you to tell Troy how cute he is!!!! Troy Troy Troy!

Jensen Family said...

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! Hope Troy feels better and hope no more bad things happen. Oh and tell Troy how cute I think he is too, he'll love that!

Lindsay said...

Tell "Chip" we are glad his tooth was able to get fixed so quickly.

Loni & Kyson Butler said...

Yeah after going through all of that I would want it to stop too. Hope everything is going better now and hope that nothing else happens. Glad to hear that Troy could get his tooth fixed so quickly. We love you and we're here if you need us for anything.