Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our poor trailer!!!!

About a week ago our trailer decided to burn down! Here
are some of the awful pictures.



In this next picture you can see the eve of David's Grandma's house! I flipped out when they called me because I knew how close it was to her. I'm so thankful she was all right (although she did say she didn't need to do her daily exercise since her heart was already racing for the day!) I feel so bad for the scare it gave her, thank goodness if didn't do anything to her house.




This was where it started. They said it was an electrical fire and if anyone had been in it they wouldn't have been able to get out. They said it was a very hot and fast fire. SCARY-my hubby had been living there for months before our house sold!!!! It's amazing when something like this happens you can be so thankful the What If''s didn't happen!
This one is the weirdest! That's the fridge but the food inside the fridge was just fine!
I'm so thankful for David's grandma listening to a prompting to go outside and also for the boys driving down the street who stopped and sprayed her house until the fire department got there! The Lord was really watching over all of us!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Ah I am so sorry about your trailor!!! That is so sad!

Unknown said...

just glad that David was not living in the trailer at the time..
And thank goodness for all of the help that was recieved that day.

Hurt Family said...

I am so sorry for you bad run with luck. I just hope living so far away none comes my way. Hope thing get better for you.

Jensen Family said...

That is so crazy. And that stinks! Glad his Grandma was fine and Heavenly Father was watching out for her! Did you have any kind of insurance that will replace it?

Ross and Sherry said...

It's terrible that you had to lose the trailer like that. Someone was definitely watching out for grandma's house. It could have been a lot worse. Thank goodness no one was hurt either.